Monday 25 September 2017

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 163

Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you all

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend 



Thank you for all the gorgeous creations from very talented people 
who entered our last challenge

Without further ado

Here is the Winner of Challenge # 163
Chosen by Random org

is

No. 35 Linda
Congratulations
You have won 3 digi images 

from the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop

All Dressed Up

Please email me, email address on the side bar
so I can send you the your prize

Remember to take your Winner's Badge for your blog

You have until 23rd September
to collect your prize

If you don't get in touch the prize will be forfeited 



Now onto the Top 3

Chosen by our lovely N-Eva

No    14. SewPaperPaint

.



Congratulations Ladies
Don't forget to take your Top 3 Badge for your blog



Please come back later for our new challenge

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

I'm so happy to see my card in your Top 3, thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners. XOX Lucy

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies
Andrea x

SewPaperPaint said...

I'm so glad you liked my Prima fall cards! Thanks for picking me in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners, such beautiful projects! - Autumn (SewPaperPaint)